***Client is looking for candidates that can work on W2 only***NO Visa and NO C2C Candidates**
DISYS is looking for a talented MS Dynamics 365 CRM Analyst to join its Clients Vienna, VA-based team.
We want to add a team member who has the best opportunity for success with our organization. Here are a few experiences/skills that are ideal for our needs:
- Do you have experience with sales automation in a complex sales environment?
- Have you used predictive models, connection insights, and productivity intelligence to measure deal probability and effectiveness?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Sales CRM capabilities and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications in the most current versions?
- Have you partnered with Information Technology on the configuration of Dynamics CRM/Sales as a whole?
If you’ve had similar experiences or have those skill sets, please read the following summary of the requirements of this position. Please keep in mind this is a summary and an official job description will be provided to candidates at the time of their interview.
Responsible for reviewing organization business processes and requirements and proposing the best solution to achieve the results by helping to configure a successful CRM implementation. You must have a strong knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM) capabilities and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications in the most current versions. You will work mostly with the Business Development Support and Business Development leadership to translate their requirements into creative and streamlined solutions.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, Customer Voice, and Marketing Events within the Dynamics Sales application.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology team on the configuration of the Dynamics 365 Sales application.
- Work with our functional team to identify opportunities for improvement in our processes through technical automation or new functionality as well as designing integrations to enable information and business flow for our organization’s solutions.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform gap analysis between our organization’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications and recommend solutions.
- Identify creative workarounds to minimize customizations and ensure an easy upgrade path.
- Understand and research the functional capabilities and limitations for out-of-the-box functionality.
- Create and document technical design specifications for configuration.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUCqidHviyGEoAh