Oracle Business Analyst (WMS)
This position will work directly with business leaders, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, specify, test, train, implement, and support warehouse business processes and systems. The position requires an in-depth understanding of warehousing, inventory management, supply chain, distribution and manufacturing objectives and processes, as well as senior level experience implementing, modifying, extending and supporting Oracle Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, and Purchasing modules. Prior experience in a build/engineer-to-order environment is ideal but not required. Our client is on Oracle E-Business Suite version 12.2.5 running on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS experience implementing and supporting at least two of these Oracle modules: Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, and Purchasing. Must be a “subject matter expert” in at least two of the modules.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- lead, manage, and participate in cross-functional business projects.
- independently gather, document, clarify, and validate business requirements.
- clarify and document current-state, future-state, and the gap that exists between the two states.
- develop and document solution design alternatives, and then lead a group through the collaborative process of finalizing recommendations and documenting rationale.
- estimate high-level project timelines, resource needs, and funding needs.
- define a project to the degree required to gain business support, funding, and resources.
- Lead end users through training and testing by documenting user guides, training materials, business processes, test plans, and then performing the required in-person reviews of the material.
- Ability to lead and project manage small and medium sized projects is desirable but not required.
- Experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a productive and positive manner by bringing the appropriate stakeholders together to gain clarity and consensus for next steps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide production support for Oracle WMS being used in three facilities and currently being implemented in a fourth.
- Participate in upcoming WMS implementations planned for additional sites.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are required. Experience working with Oracle Support is required.
- Participation in all phases of the Systems Development Lifecycle including planning, requirements determination, current state analysis, solution design, estimating, construction, testing, training, implementing, and ongoing support and improvement.
- Can lead meetings and follow through on meeting commitments and action items.
- Up to 25% – 50% travel may be required.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6Q0HEPqQJre6z2GD6w4KMAv