At Dinsmore, we help our clients, employees and communities accomplish more. We are a large corporate law firm comprised of more than 700 attorneys with locations in cities nationwide. Regularly recognized for our successes in courtrooms, boardrooms and local communities, Dinsmore strives to be a dynamic workplace where individuals challenge themselves – and each other both personally and professionally.
Dinsmore has an opportunity for an experienced and professional legal administrative assistant to join the Litigation Department in our San Diego office. Candidates should have at least three years of litigation support experience. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled, detail oriented, flexible, and have the ability to prioritize a busy workload. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
Responsibilities include drafting correspondence, editing and filing pleadings with state and federal courts, scheduling depositions, maintaining attorney calendars and files, making travel arrangements, creating and maintaining accurate expense reports and time entry, and reviewing and editing of prebills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with litigation support
- Strong experience calendaring litigation deadlines
- Working knowledge and understanding of state and federal court rules and procedures
- Filing/e-filing experience in state and federal courts, ECF, and Pacer
- Experience using attorney timekeeping software and document management systems
- Must have experience and proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven success as a positive team player, as well as an independent worker
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Ability to type 65 WPM
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLWes3m36eCCUQz