Areas of Responsibility
? Functional Analyst with strong Technical skills, work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
? Work across Business functions and the IT team to understand our current environment and design solutions to automate manual processes, identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Be the subject matter expert – define and manage business processes in Key Areas – Order-To-Cash ( AR/Rev Rec), Procure-To Pay( AP) , Hire-To-Retire ( Payroll) , Commissions
- Share administration responsibilities of Finance applications – Netsuite, Zuora, Expensify, Mineral tree /or similar payment platform, Avalara, Xactly.
- Work with IT, Internal & External audit to create and processes that ensure full adherence to SOX controls for finance applications.
- Provide technical support, plan, coordinate, analyze, design, and implement enhancements to Netsuite and related Finance systems to meet current and future needs.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports and standardize the process that governs these changes.
? Follow change control processes to perform changes to customizations, scripts, workflows, create technical documentation for Business applications.
- Assists with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and data-driven decisions.
- 5-7+ years experience as a BSA with strong subject matter expertise with Finance applications ( Netsuite, Zuora, Xactly, Expensify, Avalara, Celigo) for a Enterprise SaaS business.
- BS in Information Systems or Other Technology related fields or foreign academic equivalent.
- Hands on demonstrable knowledge of core finance processes – AP/ AR, General accounting, Advanced Revenue recognition, Commissions,Payroll is strongly desired.
? Position is functional analyst, but the ideal candidate has some programming exposure and demonstrated application configuration and programming on NetSuite platform – Advanced Suiteflow, SuiteTalk, Suitescript -( Read and modify , write is a plus).
? Proficiency in saved searches, formula-driven search criteria, financial reporting, custom records, advanced HTML/PDF templates, dashboard design CSV imports
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects with developers Onsite and offshore, Business analysts, Program managers and Business Stakeholders.
- Experience working with early IPO fast growing startups, systems implementation practice is a plus.
? Track record of being comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills are needed on the job, ability to take initiative of administration of additional finance applications
? Desired skills: Administration skills in Expensify, Avalara, Floqast, Xactly, Adaptive, MineralTree ( or similar procurement tool).
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpzjGdEI5Ac1hwz