D&H National Research Centers is the leader in South Florida in Clinical Trials. Currently we are looking for a:
SIGN ON BONUS
Work at your pace, Great opportunity to step into research. Experience clinical trial company. We train those with no experience. Great part time residual income.
Below are the key Responsibilities;
· Protect the rights, safety and welfare of participants under their care
· Ensure that the clinical trial is conducted according to the investigational plan and all applicable regulations
· Administers test article to the subjects, or delegates this to nursing staff where appropriate
· Review and evaluate protocols and provide clinical and scientific support
· Interact with regulatory bodies as is relevant to clinical operations
· Attend study initiation meetings.
· Present protocols at IRB/IEC meetings, as required
· Assist Operations and Client Managers with sponsor visits
· Perform pre-study physical examinations and review lab data and all inclusion/exclusion criteria to ensure volunteers are medically and mentally fit upon entering the study
· Perform on-study and post-study physical examinations to ensure that the physical and mental well-being of volunteers is undiminished at the end of the study
· Review and sign CRFs at the conclusion of the study
· Delegate the above as appropriate
· Act as Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator
· MD or DO degree
· Active and unrestricted Florida Medical License and DEA
· Ability to travel to our Clinic in Miami, Florida.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1drb5Z1cGG3qWb1tVLAIRwd