Hotel Security Officer / Guard
Manteca Hotel Security Officer / Guard
Text or call for more info:
Pay Rates: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour
You are an experienced security officer with open availability. Overtime may also be available. This is a standing / walking post where you will do foot patrols. You are always polite, professional and courteous. You have your own smartphone & are familiar with common mobile apps. You are always highly visible and follow post orders & client instructions and you like keeping clients and the public safe.
- Keep your Guard Card & BSIS training current.
- Follow company policies, post orders and client instructions.
- Be highly visible & do walking patrols of property.
- Prevent trespassing, theft & vandalism.
- Reports your activities on smart phone app(s).
- Alert law enforcement when a crime or emergency occurs.
- Work all hours assigned.
- Other tasks as they are assigned.
You must stand and walk while on duty. Always be alert and sometimes work during adverse weather conditions. Good verbal & writing communication in English. Be on time work alone for long periods of time. Good teamwork skills leadership skills to set a good example for others and be promoted.
- Have a valid California Guard Card.
- Be drug-free.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a working smart phone with mobile data.
- Work weekends & holidays.
- FREE BSIS Guard Card Training for employees – $473.00 value!
- $1.00 per hour training reimbursement
- .25¢ per hour uniform reimbursement
- .25¢ per hour cell phone reimbursement
- Health CarePaid Sick Time
- Weekly Pay
You’re a friendly professional who is trustworthy, honest and on-time. You embrace our unique culture and take the initiative because you’re organized, trainable and achieve exceptional results!
You have a “can-do” attitude, reliable transportation and a working smart-phone so you can go anywhere at any time to protect people, property & our client’s peace of mind. You are observant and keeping people safe is important to you.
You strive for the best in yourself and you’re a self-starter that works well alone or as part of a team. You’re passionate, motivated and above all push yourself to achieve more.
A word of warning… Delta Protective Services isn’t for everyone and we’re OK with that. You’ll be expected to live up to our core values of Excellence, Accountability and Commitment & Honesty every day. “We Create Safe Communities” and this drives everything we do.
We are a serious company doing serious work and only want serious people to Join Our Team.
No GUARD CARD? No Problem! Just go to to get all your training.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp9pY4Ezne42eAh