DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Maintainsplant integrity and ensure a reliable availability of supplies to customers.Troubleshootsmechanical problems and performsmaintenance to reduce rig downtime.Accessestop safety and training programs to be the go-to for knowledge of startup, shutdown, operations includingmonitoringthe flows, pressures and specifications of our plants.Contributesby being agile and quick to respond to situations/conditions.
What you will be responsible for
Accountable for the day-to-day management of pipeline operations activities.
Troubleshootsany production disturbances that may occur.
Startsand stopsproduction facilities.
Carries out routine and first-line maintenance as needed.
Gathersinformation, preparesand trackspermit applications.
Isfamiliar with all mechanical equipment located onboard an offshore installation.
Completesintegrity and performance well tests.
Filesvarious monthly, quarterly, and annual reports concerning production.
Monitorssafety system status.
Communicateswith supervisors about all activities relating to operations.
Ispart of emergency response team, reporting risks and incidents to the appropriate personnel.
Maintainsequipment history and all other relevant records.
Operatesvariousequipment/systems but not limited to: cryogenic plant processing, hydrocarbon fractionation units, process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gas fired boilers, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and NGL storage and transfer facilities.
Reads, analyzes, and interpretsgeneral business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years%26rsquo; experience as an industrial mechanic.
- Has valid driver%26rsquo;s license and acceptable driving record.
- Works overtime and handle call-outs.
- Currently resides, or willing to reside/relocate to within 35 miles of the listed location (relocation provided for qualified candidates).
- Possess reliable means of contact for call-out purposes.
- Travel may be required
- Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders. Occasional travel will be required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YLPfdHrficMBOl%2bPd3xnsQg