IMA Design Engineer (Electrical Engineering, Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, MMIC) in Marlborough, MA Position: IMA Design Engineer (Electrical Engineering, Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, MMIC) Location: Marlborough, MA Duration: Full-Time Onsite Position (no contract, no corp to corp, no remote) Security Clearance: Ability to get Security Clearance (so, Must be ) Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + 401k Skills: IMA Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, IMA – Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Multi-Functional RF Modules, Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, MMIC – Monolithic microwave integrated circuit, Full life-cycle engineering, Aerospace electronics manufacturing DESCRIPTION :
For one of our prestigious clients, we are aggressively searching for an IMA Design Engineer with a Degree in Electrical Engineering and experienced with Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, and MMIC, for their location in Marlborough, MA.
Our Integrated Microwave Assembly (IMA) Design Engineer designs complex components for mission critical defense, aerospace, and medical applications. Lead end-to-end design and influence business future for a growing company. Design Engineers develops complex control systems and architecture from scratch and generates schematics. The Senior IMA Engineer is responsible for the specifications and implementation of all electrical components and the overall electrical layout and design of complex automation systems.
- Design various circuits for converts, synthesizers and more complex systems
- Lead testing of microwave circuits and subassemblies
- Design active microwave circuits such as amplifiers and oscillators
- Perform 3D EM simulations of passive circuits, transitions and housings
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly
- Reviews products design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and related specifications
- This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required; other duties may be assigned.
- Perform system and circuit simulations
- Lead the conceptualization and layout of new product development
- Specify RF, DC and control components and sub-assemblies
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering AND
- 5+ years of experience in related industry OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of MS Access Database Software, Pro Engineer, 3-D Modeling Design Software, AS 400, MRP Manufacturing Software
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience with troubleshooting machinery
- Ability to translate specifications and written outlines into operating machinery
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Integrated Microwave Assemblies or Multi-Functional RF Modules. Examples; Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, MMIC’s
- Full life-cycle engineering: concept, simulation (HFSS, ADS), Test, Bench work (Spectrum & Network analyzer)
- Previous Security Clearance or ability to get one (so, Must be )
- Background with Defense and Aerospace electronics manufacturing
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpyerDrDJiPg8Qz