We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for a Healthcare Building Division in Las Vegas, NV. We are seeking a candidate with previous federal healthcare project experience.
This is a big landmark project where you will be mobilizing people and resources to overcome challenges. Are you a Project Manager that inspires others to do their very best every day?
Construction Project Managers empower a sense of responsibility across every level of employee while holding themselves accountable for profitability and business outcomes. Are you someone who can inspire and uplift others to carry a sense of pride for what they do?
Construction Project Manager’s are expected to sustain company culture. Do you know how to create a family out of your project teams by getting to know your people and learning their individual strengths and weaknesses? Construction Project Manager’s invest their time into developing the next generation by mentoring and training their teams.
We are looking for Construction Project Manager’s that can organize and initiate structure, but also have a sense of flexibility and comfortability with change. Someone who can think like a builder, but also possesses business savvy. Project Manager’s that can simultaneously drive results and build lasting relationships.
The Construction Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls project(s) in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems and requirements approved by the company.
- Reviews and approves preliminary project and equipment schedules, financial projections, cost-to-complete and project status reports for the duration of the project
- Directs and supervises work of project administration staff and engineers, as well as works in partnership with project superintendents to establish operational priorities
- Maintains exceptional relationships with owners, subcontractors, design partners and unions. Responsible for day-to-day contact and communications with customers, as well as subcontractor partners. Ensures creation and maintenance of subcontractor partner contracts
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Develops strategy for staffing, personnel development, performance management and training
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, materials, equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Notifies management of significant project events such as project successes, issues, injuries, client relations, potential losses/claims
- Coordinates with Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a project manager in healthcare design and construction with supervisory experience in government work required
- Experience in healthcare alteration and construction projects from commencement of design to project close out
- Working knowledge of Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) principles and the risks related to integrating RPIE/PP into the process
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Success in client relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Experience managing risk
- Dataprime is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- DataPrime is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your company contact.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV4UIgNWMvQkkwf