Job Description :
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a highly motivated Project Control Analyst (PCA) to support the United States Army Program Executive Office Command Control Communications Tactical (PEO C3T), located at APG, MD.
The PCA is responsible for evaluating the customer and program management requirements, contract, and budgets to develop an overall project budget. The candidate will provide detailed customer related burn rate reports including cost projections for labor, subcontractors, travel and procurement with estimated run out dates. The candidate will ensure that estimates at completion (EAC) reflect the latest scope of work and track financial performance for major customers and projects future funding requirements.
- Develop overall contract and government budget
- Provide contract deliverable cost reports monthly
- Develop customer burn reports to provide further cost detail of the overall budget
- Ensure all cost is billed timely and accurately for quick cash collection for DSA as well as subcontractors
- Provide support to the government and COR in planning, forecasting, projections, customer billing and invoices, payment follow-up, obligations and disbursements
Support weekly government budget and finance meeting with standard and ad hoc reports
- Support a cost benefit analysis (CBA) and return on investment (ROI) annual report
- Update and maintain the GFE/GFP list
- 3-5 years working experience in Accounting, Contracts, Subcontracts and Indirect Rates
- Strong business perspective with previous experience supporting government contracts
- Proficiency in Windows Office applications, specifically Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with reports from and use of Deltek Costpoint and Cognos reporting tool
- EVMS tracking, analysis and reporting and use of Deltek COBRA for EVMS tracking and reporting
Education and Other :
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Secret Clearance
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is an established Information Technology consulting firm with expertise in knowledge management, network engineering, information security and program management serving the Federal Government and Department of Defense since 1963. DSA offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh%2f3ouynWOMX1Qv