DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA islooking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a n Integrated Logistics Support Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of a global team procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment.
Duties may include:
– Assisting with personnel and equipment (IT equipment, files, etc.) relocations as needed.
– Coordinating and conducting turn-in of obsolete equipment with Installation Property Book Officer, as required.
– Processing supply requests and maintaining accountability of supplies for regional Directorates as required.
– Conducting market research for source of supplies and coordinate procurement, as required.
– Prepare and process request for funding to support supplies requests, as required.
– Ship organizational supplies and equipment to regional directorates, as required.
– Assist with providing and maintaining logistics data for the Management Internal Controls Program checklist.
– Maintain signature cards for all support activities.
– Manage office space, physical security, key control, and PMO property.
– Minimum of 4 years Army Logistics Experience.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
– Strong client interaction skills and a demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders across multiple tasks required.
– Highly organized, systematic and proactive in managing quality and exceeding client expectations within a fast-paced environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of information technology, logistics, supply chain management, transportation, operations, or systems engineering.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers’ business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA’s people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embracestraining and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA’s guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA’s online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email or call 1-.
#dsa209 – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SGFF1z5uwCPCQi