Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The Sr. Director of Global Marketing Strategy & Operations is responsible for collaborating with a matrix team to streamline and optimize marketing operations and drive effectiveness within Daiichi-Sankyo and its Partners at a Global level and between Global and Regions. The individual will focus on leveraging both companies’ capabilities to support the Global Brand Team activities. The individual will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to simplify marketing operations and deliverables of the Global Brand Team, identifying inefficiencies, and proposing solutions to streamline activities. The individual will also lead the above indication strategy for the Brand including over- arching brand positioning and execution and will manage and oversight the agency of record.
This position will report directly to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing.
Brand Strategic plan coordination with budget, forecast consolidation and new opportunity assessment:
- Coordinate and facilitate the brand planning process across the different oncology indications (Breast and non-breast indications) including coordination of brand team meetings, guidance to brand leads, budget consolidation and investment tracking and dissemination to the regions. Among key deliverables, there is a full accountability of getting key sessions with regions and or workshop around BSP to meet Brand leads expectation.
- Coordinate short- and long-term forecast updates by consolidating sales and volume forecasts across indications and across regions. Be the point of contact with the Supply team to ensure capacity will meet forecasted demand.
- Support Brand lead in financial assessment of different business opportunities required for R&D investment decision for the Life Cycle Management of asset.
Interface with regions:
- Streamline interactions with regions ; develop and execute a launch readiness framework; develop tools and activities to help dissemination of information from Global to Regions and capture of knowledge and learning from regions to feedback in the global team and cross fertilize between market to enable brand performance
- In collaboration with Brand leads, develop the forecasting guidance and disseminate to regions
- In collaboration with the Brand leads and market access leads, define the optimal launch sequencing (geography x tumors types) through the ROW taskforce
- Develop and maintain tools where information is easy to access and up to date
- Lead cross-fertilization initiative between regions and between different brand teams at the global level
Process optimization and alliance facilitators:
- With support of alliance project managers, propose and lead initiatives to drive further efficiencies within the alliance. Initiatives include, but are not limited to, improvements on brand plan process, launch readiness excellence, execution of operation within the alliance governance to ensure that the alliance is operating smoothly and efficiently
- Being the Agency of Record lead to optimize interface with Brand lead and budget allocation
- Support Brand leads in the coordination of the JMAMT
Above indication Brand strategy:
- Develop and execute an Above- indication brand strategy including Brand positioning, Cross indication initiative
- Oversee and consolidate Brand presence at major congresses (ASCO / ESMO)
- Work closely with PR to provide insight to PR plan to generate a pan tumor asset PR communication
- Make strategic analysis and recommendation on any topic that are non-tumor specific (i.e., New formulation)
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in health science
MBA or other advanced degree
- Minimum of 10+ years of marketing experience in the Oncology space
- Experiences in the global markets and successful launches
- International business experience (worked in multiple regions and/or worked as global team member)
- Experience launching a brand as leading position (as Global Brand Lead preferred)
Ability to travel up to 20%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Director, Global Marketing Strategy & Operations- Oncology ADC
Global Oncology Marketing
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXc8sflmbehRnAu