If you are an SMT / Probe Bonding Technician with experience working in a PCB, Electronics, or Semiconductor Manufacturing environment, please read on!
Located in Baldwin Park, CA, we are the North American subsidiary of the worlds largest provider of automatic test equipment (ATE) to the semiconductor industry. Guided by our motto to always look for the true meaning behind emerging trends, we have established an impressive track record of helping customers turn technological innovations into practical, market-ready products by providing user-focused test and measurement solutions.
–Hourly-Paid CONTRACTOR Position–
What You Will Be Doing
- Determine the final product requirements based on job specifications, including appearance and measurement
- Verify accuracy of materials used to complete all jobs to specifications including (but not limited to) solder wetting and probe adhesion.
- Examine product for defects such as miss cutting, defective probes and missing solder balls as compared to target quality.
- Properly complete all paperwork, maintain proper separation of product per job and or lot number at all times
- Consult with quality assurance on product appearance and performance
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Litho area, maintain a professional and respectful work environment
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with surface mount technology, wire bonding, pick-n-place, solder bonding, and/or probe bonding
- Experience with precision component equipment or die attach area
- Strong experience with hand tools (e.g., tweezers, vacuum pickup tools, soldering Irons, die handling, wire bond, test fixtures)
- Familiar with metrology tools, such as Dage shear, Z-scope and/or Mitutoyo
- Experience inspecting MEMS devices is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team player who is willing to learn – will provide training!
–Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours (3pm – 11pm OR 9pm -6am)–
What’s In It for You
Pay Rate: $25 – $30 /hour + overtime pay
Medical and 401k benefits available
Long term contract assignment (1 year minimum)
So, if you are a SMT / Probe Bonding Technician with any of the above experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MM12- — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Meghan Medrick – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlICHvPB1Bg8RQgn