If you are a Maintenance Tech with experience, please read on!
We’re a manufacturing company that’s looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team today.
What You Will Be Doing
- We’re looking for someone to join our team who can install, troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
- Ideally a candidate who has worked with AC/DC control systems
- If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience working with PLC & CNC systems
- Have a working knowledge of Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- You will be expected to know how to upgrade safety equipment
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Collaborative and team oriented work environment
So, if you are a Maintenance Tech with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK7- — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Kubo – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLsSxKpNPlfQVQo