If you are a recent college graduate with any lab experience (internships, hospitals, etc) with a molecular/biology background, and ideally any RNA experience, please read on!
We are a venture-backed, Cambridge-based startup creating a pipeline of circular RNA therapeutics based on technology licensed from MIT. Our mission is to address diseases not accessible through existing technologies, bringing meaningful therapies to patients in need. Our fast-paced and fast growing startup is looking for a multitude of candidates to join our team!
We are seeking an exceptional researcher to join our team as a Research Associate to refine our best-in-class proprietary RNA expression and delivery platform. The ideal candidate has at least a bachelors degree in a biology-related field with significant RNA handling experience! We are considering recent graduates who are very eager to learn, and want to gain industry experience working with RNA!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Venture backed funding
- Great location in Cambridge
- Competitive compensation + bonus
- Fast growing, industry leading executive team
- Become one of the early stage employees of our fast growing company
- Opportunity for growth
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 100% Compensated travel expenses
- Full Benefits!
- Paid Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply new protocols and analyses to optimize RNA synthesis and purification at scale
- Routinely generate high quality RNA for in vitro and in vivo experimentation
- Develop and exercise stringent quality control measures with close attention to detail
- Actively participate within project teams and collaborate across interdisciplinary R&D programs
- Independently manage scheduling, interpret process data, and communicate results
- Contribute to a positive and exciting work environment
What You Need for this Position
- BS in biology, genetics, biochemistry or related discipline with 0-4 years of postgraduate or industry research experience.
- Experience in several of the following is preferred but not required:
- RNA molecular biology
- RNA synthesis and purification
- Material stock management
- Chromatography (HPLC or FPLC)
So, if you are a Research Associate – RNA Production with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ7- — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sean Jenkins – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDWyxeTugOmYpAw