Are you looking to be in a hands-on Administrative position that is open to suggestions? Do you seek to have more creative power on how to run daily business needs?….Keep reading!
We are a leading in-vehicle communication technology company that is in demand! We have been around since 2002 and pride ourselves in giving people the power to choose vehicle computer systems in their advantage.
We need someone to help facilitate our administrative needs ASAP. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and a proactive problem solver. We all work hard and challenge each other, but we also like to just say hi to one another in the office and communicate on a daily basis.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinating meetings with customers, vendors, and partners
- Managing CEO’s calendar and scheduling large and small meetings
- Organize special in office events – birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Book Travel arrangements – domestic and international (hotel reservations/transportation)
- Office Maintenance (supplies, reception duties, appliances, pantry, scan, fax, etc.)
What You Need for this Position
- Administrative Support
- Coordinating Multiple Calendars
- Planning Events
- Booking Travel
- Online Research
- Microsoft Office
What’s In It for You
- $20-$25/hour (Full time/Permanent position)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k with matching after 6 months
- PTO 10 days and 10 paid holidays
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
So, if you are a Administrative Assistant with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsGeQ1JG4z46JAp