100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
100% REMOTE ROLE- ZOOM INTERVIEW ONLY
Our client is a growing Wholesale Mortgage Company based out of New Jersey. This is a contract role within the organization. This is a 100% remote opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the mortgage industry and ideally have some understanding with credit policy. This Business Analyst will work with the Business and IT Teams to gather requirements and facilitate communication between stakeholders and teams.
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides analysis of business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing logic as necessary. Participates in process and systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
MUST HAVE: Mortgage Industry experience
Highly Preferred: CREDIT CARD POLICY experience
Important Required Skills:
- Requirement gathering- a must
- Documentation of use cases
- Having at least 5 years of financial domain, ideally Mortgage, banking world – 7 years overall
- Passionate about Agile Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of User acceptance testing
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Some PM experience helpful but looking for a Sr Technical BA
- Display expertise in knowledge of (BPM) business process management platform. Understanding of (BPM) process design and execution.
- Experience Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, Waterfall and Agile methodology for Project Management.
- Experience with Agile principles & scrum ceremonies; Jira & Confluence tools.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements and UAT management
- Ability to manage project timeline, identify risks/issues, manage stakeholder expectations and share project status updates with Management
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Develop, document and facilitate User Acceptance Testing to ensure fulfillment of requirements and successful project implementation
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
- Consistently challenges the IT and business teams to improve all aspects of their processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- 5+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is preferred.
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- Strong communication skills are required.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xwNpqIpzPKZ%2b56BscQyNLQr