We are actively hiring for an IT Analyst
We’re Mobilitas, a startup created by CSAA Insurance, a AAA Insurer. Our mission is to reinvent commercial insurance in the mobility space by providing technologically advanced solutions for today’s way of doing business. What does this mean for you? You’ll have the opportunity to be curious, creative, and have a significant impact! At Mobilitas we believe in what’s possible, we use our inventive skills to create new opportunities – we’re not chasing the status quo, we’re chasing a shared vision. We’re looking for motivated, innovative individuals who think big, move fast and are dedicated to creating a company from the ground up, without the constraints of a traditional insurance company. We’re excited to push the boundaries of commercial insurance and are looking for enthusiastic team members to help us reimagine insurance.
- Perform impact analysis for proposed changes and/or incidents impacting systems and/or business processes and supports identification of interim procedures if required.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Support development and delivery of features, fixes and releases.
- Communicate status and details of items to relevant stakeholders.
- Researches and articulates expected behavior to stakeholders, peers and partners to facilitate incident management, feature development and/or process changes.
- Create and/or maintain reference materials, communication content, product specifications/business rules, business process diagrams and similar artifacts.
- Plan for and perform ad-hoc and structured testing activities as needed to support feature development, incident resolution, business inquiries and deployment activities.
- Play a meaningful role in quickly figuring out the impact analysis on complex, critical issues for the production solution.
- Analyze systems to figure out root cause of problems and create system work flow.
- Responsible for production stability to ensure system availability at all times.
- As part of a team, manage monthly releases and off-cycle patches.
- You will be required to be on-call in rotation.
- Assist with maintenance and support for application software.
- Facilitates delivery of new enterprise class products and services. Updates design documents and system overviews.
- Collaborate with other domain experts/product owners.
- Contributes to product/service development.
- Adheres to established processes for change management; contributes to status reports regarding change management and deployment activities
- Communicates with Information Technology (IT)cross-functional team members to stay informed about the daily status of release & deployments.
- Collaborates with engineers to determine root causes and keep problem resolution/issues log
- Maintains industry/technical knowledge base and facilitate/maintain industry relationships
- Demonstrates commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Support assigned systems with on-call availability and respond within agreed timeframes
What would make us excited about you?
- Experience using tools and data, triages production incidents reported against the Commercial application users to determine impact and severity.
- Background developing root cause/solution recommendations – analyzes defects with an eye towards finding root cause, recommending both technical and non-technical solution.
- Experience creating defects for development fixes and works closely with the Agile development teams to provide guidance on steps to reproduce and impact for prioritization.
- Experience in Agile ceremonies and Jira.
- Background maintaining triage documentation and knowledge articles for new and existing applications.
- Experience working closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Exposure or experience assisting with maintenance and support for application software.
- Data analysis experience, including developing and running queries (SQL, PL/SQL) to support the analytical work is a plus for this role. This position plays a critical role in quickly determining the impact analysis on complex, critical issues for a mission critical production solution.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and solutions in simple language tailored to audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Experience working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Ability to work within shifting priorities and tight timelines.
- 2+ years of analyst experience.
- Experience performing impact analysis.
- Previous experience with insurance industry is a plus
- If you have data analysis experience; including developing and running queries (SQL, PL/SQL) to support the analytical work, this is a plus for the role.
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don’t just go to work. We’re a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive compensation package, performance bonuses, 401(k) with a company match, and more inclusive benefits.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $78,000 – $95,000 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay. .
Company benefit offerings include: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k) Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at 2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only), Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per year to be used toward the categories of culture, development, volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend benefit offerings at any time and compensation will be determined at time of offer.
Let’s work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please check your inbox to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
Questions? Email .
We’re committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact .
Be part of a community that works
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. At CSAA Insurance Group, We take pride in our values-based culture.
Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran or military status, family medical leave status, and any other category protected by law.
Commitment to Equity: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in the job description. We are most interested in finding the best person for the job. We encourage you to apply, even if you feel you do not meet every qualification as described.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DcNqloaDaeH%2fwq