We are actively hiring for a Sr Financial Analyst. Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals! We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Designs and builds financial models to solve complex financial issues in partnership with others, including internal clients. Models will be based on a variety of assumptions. Certain assumptions will be developed by the Analyst independently.
- Develops new reports in order to improve existing models, to provide greater insight into annual planning and budgeting process, and to improve others’ understanding of issues, data, or opportunities. Utilizes reports and models to educate internal clients on the financial impact of business decisions. Understands business issues and the link to financial results. Uses financial information to drive and influence behaviors.
- Works on financial planning and the preparation of operating budgets, which may involve activities that are critical to the organization (e.g. budget for key vendors or systems). Provides analysis of key assumptions, reviews plans and budgets for consistency and captures analysis in presentations. Must be able to point out and correct errors, faulty assumptions. Likely to develop changes to approach, as needed.
- Provides solutions/ recommendations, strategies and actions to senior and executive management. Participates in the resolution of issues and process improvement opportunities.
- Interprets the financial reports for senior management identifying issues and trends. Expected to recommend potential solutions, alternatives.
What would make us excited about you?
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent experience and education) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 – 5 years of progressive professional level Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Proficient in the use and development of financial models
- Strong analytical skills to effectively interpret problems and develop solutions
- Experience in insurance or with a financial institution (preferred)
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don’t just go to work. We’re a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at:
Let’s work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact .
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Colorado.
If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $72,000-$85,500 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.
Company benefit offerings include: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k) Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at 2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only), Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per year to be used toward the categories of culture, development, volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend benefit offerings at any time and compensation will be determined at time of offer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQtZCWxGk%2bKmDAs