*****ONLY W2 CONSULTANTS*******
Job Title: Technical Data Analyst (Power BI)
Duration: 6+ months contract
• Analyze client’s business and data requirements and convert them into
• Provide BI and reporting environment technical knowledge and experience for dashboard and reporting solutions.
• Develop, and deploy solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines.
• Develop dashboards, reports, datasets, and semantic data models using Microsoft Power BI, Report Builder and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Familiar with Oracle cloud reporting tools
• Facilitate training sessions on the Microsoft Power BI and Report Builder
• Demonstrated understanding of data warehousing and ETL
• Continually develop skills in the Data technologies stack used by the University.
• Comply with standards and processes to support and facilitate BI and reporting work related to projects and initiatives.
• Document BI and report design as required by change management process
• 1 Year experience with any Microsoft Reporting Tools
• Working experience of Microsoft Report builder, SSAS and Power BI
• 1 Year of writing SQL experience
• 1+ Years of experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process analysis
• Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle databases and modern reporting tools.
• Experience with data warehousing and ETL methodologies using tools like Informatica Cloud (IICS).
• Knowledge of ETL, data warehousing, relational database design and management techniques.
• Understanding of end-user needs and requirements
Thanks and Regards,
Surya Prakash | Sr. Recruiter | CS Solutions Inc | 3440 Federal Dr,Ste #100,Eagan,MN USA,
Phone: (D) | Email:
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Y6UAHff82zYXBYIY%2b5aavAc