Cross Country Locums seeks Board Certified Family Practice Physician for Locum Tenens coverage in OH.
- Start as soon as possible through March .
- Flexible schedule with 5-8’s or 4-10’s with a weekend rotation on Saturday.
- Contract could be 3-6 months in duration.
- Provides episodic, preventive and acute care to patients – ages 2 and over.
- EMR EPIC (client willing to train).
- Current OH license and OH federal DEA certification.
For additional information please contact Sherra Besinger @ . Office: or Cell: .
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing-Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXe6UrXAtogKYAu