Admin/Data Entry/QA support
Location: Mooresville, NC
Compensation: $15.50hr. – DOE
Hours: 8-5pm, Monday-Friday with some Saturdays as needed. Overtime is offered.
Contract: 1 year renewable contract long term – option to hire
We are seeking an Admin/Data Entry Specialist to work onsite in Mooresville, NC. Our client is following the CDC guidelines, temp checks, masks, gloves, social distancing, etc. during Covid. This person will be responsible for accurate data entry, reporting (MS-Excel), QA support etc..
- Able to create and update MS-Excel reports, create and send professional e-mails
- Interacting and communicating with managers and supervisors on a daily basis in a professional manner
- Provide documentation and updates on warranty for IT equipment, etc.
- Helping with administrative work, providing excellent communication and customer service skills
- Calling stores with equipment status, shipping, etc.,
- Requires working in the project rooms, in a warehouse/production environment, will not be sitting in a cube all day
- 2-3 years Previous experience with general office/computer skills including MS Office Suite, Outlook, and documenting warranty and repair work
- Computer savvy, able to type 45-50 words per minute
- Experience with MS Office Suite – MS-Excel, word, outlooks, etc..
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Accurate audit/inspection of all Projects in a service environment for IT.
- Create excel spreadsheet of errors for each project
- Inventory and Incidents excel reporting
- Service Now reporting to excel
- Cycle counting of Parts and Models in warehouse, including completing excel spreadsheet
- IT Equipment configuration and repair audits
- UTC Warranty completion in Service Now
Category Code: JN002
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?oou9in%2bIVn0DFXQjzLYsyAw