Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Supervisors are responsible for assisting in the management of the sales, rentals, staff, and operational and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world – class guest experience.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Generate retail sales, and demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Create a rewarding environment in which to work, generate a team atmosphere
- Provide resources so that employees are properly trained in rentals, POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales generation
- Assist the Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Assist the Store Manager in monitoring and controlling a daily payroll budget
- Assist the Store Manager in Merchandising in a boutique retail setting
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- A minimum of 2 years of retail experience –required
- Outdoor industry retail experience –preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint –required
- Supervisory experience –required
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to our guests
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends –required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English –required
Some of the benefits include:
- Free Epic pass to our world-class resorts; including Beaver Creek, Vail, Keystone and Breckenridge
- Excellent training and professional development
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Seasonal Health Insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 270271
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1w%2bdJ9G2wcURwx