Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Lead position is supervisory role in the Mountain Dining Department. The Lead managesthe staffin day to day tasks while under the management’s scope. Leads helpmakesure the operations run smoothly each day and that the staffis on task and receive breaks each day.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English
- Guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the season
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to Ski/Ride at an Intermediate Level (on mountain lodges only)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of strong leadership
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours
- Ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 269588
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PyAQ67jU00Q1utr6l%2bH%2bigj