Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank’s sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, balance sheets and analysis. The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios. Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner. The provision of reliable and significant financial information to the business managers, external partners and other internal constituents.
Individuals within the Line Production Product Control (PC) team are responsible for executing the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Production aspects of Product Control’s primary role which is the financial guardianship of the Bank’s sales and trading activities. They are responsible for managing complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key role is supporting the Treasury GMM execution books. The desk trades numerous products and allocates funding for the firm. Products include: US Treasury Bills, OTC Derivatives, loans, deposits, cash securities (CP/CD) and other funding products. Treasury GMM Product Control is responsible for formulating and executing liquidity, funding, and capital plans.
- Performing P&L analytics and providing P&L explanation and commentary to senior management, FA and PC reporting team.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly P&L analysis report for senior management
- Responsible for month end close process (reconcile PNL, reconcile balance sheet, posting ledger entries, writing commentary, financial statement reporting, quarterly disclosures, etc.).
- Manage key control processes to enhance process efficiency and accuracy.
- Product Controller will work closely with trade support, technology, financial control and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the trading desks’ results including daily P&L reporting, management commentaries, and exception.
- Participate in strategic systems design, testing and implementations.
- Provide analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests from various areas throughout the firm (e.g. Front Office, COO, LMR, LEC and Regulatory).
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Product Controllers must be highly attentive to risk and know the importance of a control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Possess highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to build positive relationships with their clients and to understand and address their issues.
- 2-3 years of financial service, banking or account experience including exposure to the aforementioned products.
- Outstanding PC skills including advanced Excel, Peoplesoft Financials, and Essbase as well as comfort with manipulation and presentation of financial data.
- Phenomenal teammate, highly committed, hardworking, who has the ability to learn and implement process changes.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?GfrTz2w3jZ7819o%2bJA6l5gt