Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is hiring an Administrative Associate to support AFIT/EX at Wright Patterson, AFB, OH.
- Responsible for overseeing pre-course and post-course reviews between the Dean, Associate Dean and Course Directors.
- Track and schedule staff synchronization meeting frequencies and will schedule course reviews between the Dean, Associate Dean, and Course Directors.
- Ensure the school operating instructions are current. They will oversee and coordinate school’s outreach programs and will coordinate and arrange visits and support visits hosted by the school.
- Update and maintain additional duty rosters, assignment letters, organizational charts, recall rosters and phone listings.
- Assist with the new employee in-processing system and arrange for official photos and name plates for all assigned individuals.
- Prepare letters for functional area instructors that come to the school to teach and will be responsible for updating school staff and senior leader boards.
- Responsible to track suspense requirements in the government-provided system and ensure faculty consulting is updated in the appropriate database.
- Assist with the school’s internal and external strategic communication.
- Provide a wide range of additional administrative support services to the school faculty and staffing support of courses and programs managed by the school.
- Clearance: Secret or ability to obtain a Secret
- Two years of relative experience
- Proficient in providing administrative support, and experience with database or tracking systems management, to include but not limited to AFRIMS and other organizational databases
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKWNqLIkSMRjtgm