Title: Clinical Trainer / Training Coordinator (Healthcare)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Trainer and Training Coordinator will support the development and delivery of training activities. The ideal candidate must be able to work dynamically, proactively and both independently and as part of a team to achieve program objectives. This Role will be responsible for coordinating ALL Training activities for the legacy ambulatory applications for the client and may necessitate coordination of additional resources periodically (for example during on-boarding of new resident physicians at clients location. This Role will require occasional travel between OKC and Tulsa but should be OKC based if possible.
- Provide services that are necessary to support training requirements which includes drawing feedback from diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders (primarily physicians and nurses.)
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders into training plan and assist with its implementation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to organize in-person or web-based training sessions. Perform logistics coordination for in-person trainings.
- Work with the leads and experts to design training sessions and develop content by applying Human-Centered Design concepts.
- Regularly review, update and validate training materials for relevancy, accuracy, which will include, (at a minimum) the following: training outline, background materials, training aids, handouts and training evaluation surveys.
- Establish and maintain a training calendar for client campus.
- Knowledge of AthenaHealth GE Centricity EMR, GE Centricty Flowcast is required.
- Knowledge of Athena Health GE Business and Allscripts Practice Management would be an extra bonus.
- Working experience with component, application, integration, and performance testing procedures and criteria.
- Working experience with creating and executing test plans and procedures and documenting the expected and actual results.
- Ability to diagnose basic performance issues based on analysis of performance tests, execution results (Load, Stress, Scalability) and develop recommendations for solutions.
- 3 years’ experience in technical training of ambulatory software for a variety of end-user roles – including Physicians, Nurses, Clinicians and other support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, teaching, informatics, or a related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLgdVnogceY%2bzQt