TAX / Client Business Development Manager
• $80,000 to $90,000
• Dayton Ohio
• Growth to Partner Track
• Opportunity to consult with clients to enhance their business and gain an edge.
• Work life balance, Unlimited PTO
• Unique opportunity to step away from 100 % tax return work and parlay your knowledge into a consulting role in your clients best interest.
• Advise them on not just tax strategies bur overall accounting and finance strategies.
The marketplace is changing as customer and employee expectations are increasing. What worked yesterday may not work as well tomorrow. Our CPA firm’s Advisory professionals help clients and their companies stay ahead of the game with sage advice and progressive strategies.
As companies grow and evolve, processes and operating models that were once successful can become cumbersome and inefficient. The key is to get the most from their resources. Our deep industry experience and knowledge of organizational and operational functions and priorities can help clients develop and implement strategies that achieve the transformation they need.
The TAX / Client Business Development Manager is a key player. CBDM managers work within a dynamic group of consulting professionals to enable the change and value that companies seek during times of transformation. CDBM’s role is to provide our clients with structured governance, program/project leadership, process optimization and organizational change management leadership with an emphasis on value realization.
Our CDMB Managers serve as trusted advisors to our clients, take the lead on project work streams with medium to high complexity, working closely with experienced leaders on more complex engagements. They work very closely with our senior leaders, tackling complex issues and guaranteeing project timelines and deliverables are successfully achieved.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• CPA preferred
• Several years of related TAX work experience within a CPA firm is required.
• A personality and desire to act as a company representative in partnering with their clients to improve processes and profits.
• Experience in culture awareness, communications planning and/or execution, stakeholder engagement, job role design, training planning and/or execution, or other related areas.
Call Tim > Send Resume to
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YLPfdHrficMCOdlhEb5VaQg