At CPI Security, we lead the Security and Home Automation industry and are consistently awarded “Best Places to Work” year-over-year! The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a senior executive in charge of all daily business operations and sales administration for the company. The Chief Operating Officer oversees the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures while driving EBITDA. As a key member of the senior management team, the COO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and establishes policies that promote company culture, vision and sales growth for the company.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and sales growth while maintaining overall growth objectives.
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set and execute comprehensive goals for business growth and success.
- Responsible for understanding and using business intelligence reporting/data from a shared services approach that will drive decision making and action resulting in business growth and efficiency.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement and improvement to drive sales, increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building and driving a highly inclusive culture ensuring employees thrive and organizational sales goals are met.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed sales and operation reports, both current and forecasting.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Set the standards for others to follow and fully engage and motivate your teams/departments.
- 10+ years as COO in security, home automation is strongly preferred
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Understanding of a holistic view of the customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as Customer Service, Marketing, IT, HR, Finance, etc.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Creative problem-solving mindset
Competencies and Characteristics:
- Business Acumen – knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information regarding data, analytics and business intelligence. Understands the purpose and stakeholders of practices, policies, procedures and systems.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the visions; makes the vision shareable by everyone; can inspire and motivate.
- Strategic Agility – Strong strategic analytical skills with the ability to develop creative approaches to communications and problem solving, anticipating future impact and issues.
- Presentation Skills – translates complex data analysis into actionable, comprehensible material for diverse audiences in all formats, including formal presentations to large and/or senior teams, as well as informal one-on-one updates
- Managing and Measuring Work – establishes clear objectives and measures for self and others. Monitors and reports on progress and results. Sets benchmarks and ensures accountability.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand internal customer information and uses it to improve processes and deliverables.
What’s In It For You!
- Opportunity to make a daily impact with your influence as a strong leader as we grow the business
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJqtgoopWiWVywu