WSOC-TV Cox Media Group is looking for a visual storyteller who can go off the shoulder as well as the sticks…a creative go-getter, with an eye for composition and an ear for sound.
If you like a challenge and have a couple of years’ experience on the street, we want to hear from you!
Primary Responsibilities and Functions
- Operate and maintain a professional quality video camera and related news gathering equipment.
- Be familiar with and understand non-linear editing techniques to meet deadlines and create high-impact stories.
- Operate and maintain live equipment including microwave, satellite, and LiveU backpack.
- Work with reporters in the field to turn visually-creative, memorable stories as well as interesting, active live shots.
- Bring story ideas and creative energy to the table every day.
- Must have live truck experience
- At least 1 year of nonlinear editing experience required
- 1 year experience as TV news photographer required
- College Degree in Communication or Journalism preferred
- Avid knowledge preferred
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGH%2bhOD%2b742%2b1Qe