Primary Location: 195 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
- Take an active role in the development projects for the website, both large and small, throughout the various phases of the project life cycle. Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Lead and mentor other team members to develop shared best practices and development standards.
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it is assimilated into the ongoing operations of the Web business.
- An interest in sharing knowledge about new technologies with the team and facilitating the implementation of such technologies across projects.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Development with cross-browser/cross-device compatibility in a graded browser support environment.
- Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
- Participate in Web data builds and deployment efforts.
- Working knowledge of .NET and an understanding of classes and inheritance as well as the principles of code-reuse in object-oriented programming.
- Working in an Agile development cycle using advanced Scrum methodologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ expertise writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
- Working experience with LESS and/or SASS CSS preprocessors.
- Working experience with Bootstrap and Adaptive/Responsive development techniques.
- Working experience with single page applications (React/Redux) and microservices.
- Working experience with Babel and webpack
- Experience with React, Node.js and creating applications to run on AWS a plus
- Experience with object-oriented coding; version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools.
- Experience with HTML5 APIs (like canvas, local storage, etc.)
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?qO%2fUyymr5d1eAbhBT8ySVgu