Primary Location: 7000 Central Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Cloud Technical Architect for its Financial Platforms Team to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The Cloud Technical Architect is responsible for overseeing the configuration and infrastructure-as-code across the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) which supports the Cox Automotive Oracle financial platforms. The platforms running on OCI include 2 large Oracle E-Business (EBS) implementations, Revenue Management & Billing (RMB), OBIEE, and a reporting replica. The position is accountable for: defining the OCI infrastructure direction and overseeing the infrastructure development. The Cloud Technical Architect works in concert with the application delivery teams and production operations team to ensure that application and infrastructure decisions and projects are aligned. This role requires thorough understanding of infrastructure and development processes and an in-depth understanding of the organization’s technology portfolio and capabilities, as well as external options. The Cloud Technical Architect ensures the reliability, scalability, and consistency of the overall suite of financial platforms by leading technical staff, both employees and consultants, in the design, development and delivery of technical solutions.
Technology We Use:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle RMB, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
WebLogic, Oracle SOA, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, FlexDeploy
- Drive the strategic roadmap for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure including driving the decisions on architectural components and setting the overall direction and priorities for the OCI team in partnership with Financial Platform Application delivery teams
- Lead the development of OCI solutions to meet the complex demands of the Oracle delivery teams while ensuring the highest levels of system reliability
- Understand and provide input and guidance on OCI Budget and team resources
- Ensure that the OCI delivery teams operates according to the CAFÉ (i.e., scaled agile) principles
- Break OCI features into stories to be consumed by the OCI delivery teams
- Define and promote technology policies, practices and decisions which recognize the current and evolving needs of all stakeholders
- Drive consistency and automation through the implementation of SDLC tools (e.g., Ansible, FlexDeploy)
- Drive best practice decisions on coding, performance tuning and integration
- Drive best practice decisions on architecture and automation with the mindset to improve operational efficiencies of the solution and the team.
- Partner with the other financial platform delivery teams to manage rollout schedules and technology releases ensuring business needs are supported in all phases throughout the process
- Reviews, coordinates, and provides leadership to the work of senior professionals
- Translates the department’s objectives into cloud goals and activities
- Displays strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management
Qualifications: Required Experience (minimum):
- BA/BS Degree in related field and 10 years of related experience or MS Degree with 8 years of related experience or a Ph.D. with 5 years of related experience or 14 years of related experience
- 10+ years of information technology experience required
- 5+ years working in cloud-based infrastructure
- 5+ years of software delivery experience (Agile methods preferred)
- 3+ years in implementing large scale transformational projects (ERP programs preferred)
What We Look For (preferred):
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The proven ability to collaborate to deliver quality solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving success in a dynamic, fast-paced software development environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, make appropriate solution decisions quickly and be co-located with their team to ensure accessibility by the team.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Oracle EBS experience preferred
So, are you ready to challenge today and transform tomorrow? Apply now.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YMKjTTHrgGTQMB4mnG4k0Qv