Primary Location: 5700 Broadmoor St, Mission, KS, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Please Note: This is not a remote position. This individual will report to the VinSolutions office in Mission, KS once work from home orders are lifted
As the Associate Inside Regional Sales Manager you will assist in generating revenue within multiple territories by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and operations functions, thus increasing their revenue. You will work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use VinSolutions products. You will determine customers’ needs via consultation, then reviews and analyze options of what is best suited for the customer. Once the optimum product or package bundle has been determined, you will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing. It will be your responsibility to close sales opportunities for new business for VinSolutions products and services. It will be your responsibility to assist the team with overall sales support, client interaction, and closing new business. You will step in to assist with territories when your sales colleagues on the team are out of the office. The career path for you will be a progression to an Inside Regional Sales Manager with a dedicated assigned territory.
- Work closely with Director of Sales for overall department efficiency.
- Cover territories when sales colleagues are out of the office.
- Maintain accurate CRM and Pipeline Management data.
- Provide accurate forecasting to manage the sales funnel.
- Promote VinSolutions and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue.
- Act as advisor to customers in order to build market share, increase revenue.
- Manage relationships through to sales for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers’ needs, presenting and demonstrating the software solutions, overcoming objections.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Prepare sales plans and corresponding product packages for customer.
- HS Diploma Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of sales experience, automotive sales experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of automotive business, especially automotive dealerships preferred.
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone and presentation skills
- Experience effectively building relationships as well as doing needs assessment and qualifying and closing business over the telephone
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with an energetic & engaging presence.
- Travel approximately 0-5% for training or company meetings .
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DyHoNWaArx0MqtYfoxbSdwi