• Achieves annual sales plan and sales targets for assigned accounts.
• Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
• Develops account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
• Provides weekly sales activity reports to management.
• Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; Follows up on leads.
• Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
• Sells the business unit’s capabilities and differentiation frameworks.
• Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
• Sets and manages customer expectations.
• Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
• Organizes and hosts client visits.
• Evaluates quotations for territory and provides inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
• Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
• Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
• Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other Covance units to bring potential opportunities to their attention and to identify and win multi-unit projects.
• Assists in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
• Participates in proposal scope development as appropriate.
• Maintains frequent personal contact with clients.
• Participates in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts.
• Leads client presentations.
• Supports an established client base where appropriate.
– Bachelors degree in life science or business field preferred
– Advanced industry knowledge
– Demonstrated client retention skills
– Ability to manage difficult client and/or financial situations
– Ability to differentiate Covance from competitors
– Strong working relationship with internal Covance management and site leadership
– Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow client base
– 4-5 years sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?QW6N4DC8VU1Cv8i95s%2b%2bEwj