COUNTRY Financial is seeking a Sr. Property Claims Representative to join their field claims team. This position provides a consistent, positive, and satisfying claims experience for our clients through the proper investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and settlement of property claims.
The person in this position Investigates and maintains property claims. Determines liability, secures information, reviews coverages, arranges property damage appraisals, and settles claims.
*This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
- Investigates claims by determining applicable policy coverage, evaluates, negotiates and settles assigned claims.
- Initiates contact with insureds, claimants, and all relevant parties to gather basic information, obtain recorded statements (when necessary), and explain the overall claims process.
- Completes physical and/or virtual inspections of damaged property (when necessary), evaluates damages, and prepares written estimates according to policy provisions and liability.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD and Excel (or their equivalents), Xactimate, and/or other claims estimating software (as applicable).
- Possesses competent knowledge with residential and commercial construction techniques.Work may involve overtime or extend beyond normal business hours due to business need or in the case of emergency situations.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of claims experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of claims experience OR,
- At least 7 years of claims experience.
- Maintains the appropriate adjuster’s licensing as required by the states in which we do business.
- This job operates in a work from home and virtual office environment with a mobile office/company vehicle to work from and utilize for transportation to and from appointments.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with the ability to drive an automobile.
- Must have the physical dexterity to walk, reach, climb, and crawl to inspect damage, sometimes in unfavorable working conditions or inclement weather.
- The ability to lift, carry and climb ladders weighing up to 50 pounds to perform roof inspections may be required.
- May be called upon for catastrophic duty.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at .
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1und8fQCW1K2kgi