Associate Business Analyst
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidentially spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar’s software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.
- Define, design and author project business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop test case scenarios for functional, system, user acceptance and regression testing as appropriate for the initiative/project.
- Develop and finalize all assigned artifacts and perform as the primary point of contact for all application requirement elicitation needs
- Ensure adherence to quality standards for artifacts, templates, and quality assurance verification
- Provide business operations support as needed
- Assess business operations and processes to identify inefficiencies in procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and ways in which systems supporting these can be enhanced
- Employ structured modeling techniques and tools to describe business functions, processes, information and technology designs
- Document As-Is and To-Be process flows for existing and future systems
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings such as business process reviews, requirements, and various status reports
- Organize, facilitate and lead workshops.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 1+ years of demonstrated experience with requirements solicitation and project support
- 1+ years proficiency with TFS/JIRA, Balsamiq, and/or Visio
- 1+ years demonstrable experience communicating with both business clients and technical resources with significant subject matter expertise
- 3+ years experience in both Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS (Nice to haves)
- 1+ years experience in commercial real estate
- Project management experience as well as strong technical editing capabilities
- Must be a self-starter and have experience working multiple project tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to relate tactfully and professionally with customers at all organizational levels
- Highly organized, energetic, creative, passionate, team player
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RRT8d4IEBagHh8A2kK21Rwx