Were united by a mission: to make the world a safer place. Corvus Insurance uses artificial intelligence to better understand commercial insurance risk. Our software empowers brokers and policyholders to better predict and prevent complex risks through data-driven tools and Smart Commercial Insurance policies. This allows us to reduce or eliminate the impact of adverse events, creating a safer world for everyone. Drawing inspiration from the intelligent, tool-building corvid family of birds, we are a team of high-flying collaborative builders. Were excited to meet you. Spread your wings, and soar with us.
Looking for a company that embraces new technology? Are you interested in Elixir, the Erlang VM, or Elm? Would you like to be an early part of a company with lots of growth potential? Corvus Insurance seeks a talented Software Engineering Intern to join our early stage technology team. We are a dynamic team of entrepreneurial professionals with backgrounds in insurance and technology creating a commercial insurance company that combines the latest technology with traditional insurance. You will be instrumental in building software systems that create actionable data for our users.
- You will develop software that delights our end users (insurance brokers, insurance buyers, and Corvus staff)
- You will write high-quality code, test it, and deploy on a regular basis
- You will be an active team member during planning meetings, retrospectives, and standups
- Desire to immerse yourself in our mostly functional framework: Elixir, Phoenix, GraphQL and Elm.
- Programming experience with high level programming languages such as Ruby on Rails, Python, etc
- You write readable, quality code and make sure your tests are green before merging into main.
- You care about improving as an engineer and are looking forward to working alongside more experienced engineers
- You’re comfortable working at a startup which moves fast with tight deadlines
- You collaborate well with others and are dedicated to the company’s success
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at or
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bK6MFYyMbHDTAy