CCornelius CPAs is a growing public accounting firm in the Cherry Creek Area. We are seeking a full-time Office Manager / Receptionist to assist in coordinating the workload. This position is an integral part of our team and is the first point of contact for prospective and existing clients. Strong communication skills, a great personality, and professionalism are a must. We are a small organization and offer a work environment that is close niche. An ideal candidate will also have previous office admin experience, performed receptionist and office manager duties. Prior experience with an accounting or law firm is a bonus. Pay will be $18-25 per hour + benefits after 60 day probationary period. Compensation depends on experience.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact of firm for our clients. Meet and greet our clients on a daily basis.
- Reception duties; greet visitors, answer telephone, direct phone calls etc.
- Ability to great and speak with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to maintain high standards of professionalism, confidentiality, and communication.
- Oversee day to day aspects of running a small office 6-8 employees.
- Provide administrative support to executive management;
- Provide administrative office support on accounting and tax projects
- Provide other administrative/accounting support duties as may arise handling mail receipt and distribution.
- Manage marketing projects for the Firm’s profile and clients.
- Assist with field logistics (travel, accommodations) as needed
- Ability to perform a variety of basic accounting functions for the firm such as billing/invoicing clients monthly, purchasing, deposits, supply inventory control, order entry, and other light accounting functions.
- Experience with MS Office, Quickbooks, and Google Docs
- Processing payments to vendors
- Coordinate with employees/clients for tax, accounting, and audit preparation.
- Dress in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to hold office accountable and manage on-going projects for deadlines
- Ability to perform work tasks with precision and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline environment periodically throughout the year
- Ability to type, file, and process materials
- Ability to frequently move and lift objects
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-5 years relevant work experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Quickbooks software experience
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Associate Degree or higher desired
- Experience working as a receptionist and/or office manager in an accounting or law environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and clients (in-person meetings on hold) are required to wear masks when they leave their desks. The office takes precautions on a daily basis to prevent the spread of COVID.
- Admin Asst / Office Manager / Executive Asst: 2 years (Required)
- Denver, CO 80246 (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period – 60 days
- Only full-time employees eligible
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIA8SvfWmPyAnQn