Ranked #2 in 2019 Top Workplaces in San Diego, we live and work by our core values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, respect, and service. Corelation cares about each employee, which is exemplified through its competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Corelation has a generous 401K retirement plan, an extensive paid time off policy, and one of the best company cultures out there! When you join the Corelation Team, you are embarking on a journey of professional and personal development.
What We Are Looking For
Reporting directly to the CFO and Controller, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for accurate and timely completion of the annual operating plan (AOP) and periodic (monthly and quarterly) financial and operating forecasts. The Sr. Financial Analyst will own the master pro-forma financial model used to create the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement and will also be responsible for ensuring headcount and financial data are validated & synchronized with the ERM/ERP general ledger, Planning, Payroll, and CRM systems.
- Establish a robust end-to-end financial forecasting process that clearly defines roles and rules required for accurate rolling 12-month forecasts.
- Provide strategic analysis of sales, determine how to effectively identify and prioritize pipeline sales opportunities, and provide proactive guidance and insight to the executive leadership team.
- Establish a formal Deal Review process to model the financial impact of all new sales opportunities, quantify the impact of any proposed concessions, present and receive approval from designated executive leaders before execution of sales orders and contracts.
- Compile sales pipeline data and present fully vetted forecast reports to the executive team in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance; monitor progress towards the AOP and periodic forecasts and highlight leading indicators of potential misses to goal, enabling adequate time for mitigation plans to be effective.
- Full ownership of the AOP, rolling 12-month monthly forecasts, and quarterly 3+9, 6+6, and 9+3 forecast deep-dives.
- Assist Controller and CFO with migration from QuickBooks Enterprise to NetSuite ERM system and integration of Vena planning/forecasting system with NetSuite
- Develop a pricing database of products and services from competitors to determine optimal pricing of the Corelation portfolio and also to ensure pro-forma financial models reflect accurate profitability margins after concessions.
Why You Are The Perfect Fit
- You have a BS/BA in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university, which includes a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours in Accounting coursework.
- You preferably have a CPA and/or MBA.
- You preferably have a CMA/CFA.
- You have at least five (5) years of experience in full cycle accounting & financial planning and analysis roles of increasing responsibility.
- You preferably have experience working in software development companies and/or financial institutions.
Specific Experience and Technical Skills Requirements
- Understanding of how data flows through the CRM and ERP systems and how to effectively query and analyze data stored in tables and cubes to provide the executive leadership team with meaningful business guidance.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, inherent intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous process improvement.
- Robust organizational, and problem-solving skills which enable interpretation of strategic data versus simple reporting.