Sr. AWS Cloud Systems Engineer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Start Date: Nov 16, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn
Sr. AWS Cloud Systems Engineer
Up to $180k year
Successful candidate will analyze technical and business needs, defines/enhances architecture, participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements, using cloud platforms. Install and maintain large AWS cloud environment, supports applications and micro-services systems, applications, and associated infrastructures; manages and administers a small footprint of on premise infrastructure systems, and other cloud (Azure) environment. Troubleshoots issues, works with internal IT teams and vendors in systems operations. Manages AWS accounts and associated billing to ensure optimal price/performance in AWS. Maintains and develops procedures and controls, and technical documentation for supported services. Provides support to other IT personnel in evaluations, problem resolution and continuous improvement planning and implementation. Engages with business departments and third party vendors to determine requirements and develop solutions. Translates business requirements into technical design, develops plans and defines tasks for implementation, and collaborates with IT teams in development of assigned projects. Manages companies Cloud environments. Develops utilization and expense forecast and provides monthly reports, including variance of actual utilization and expense to forecast. Oversees the proper implementation and integration of web and cloud-based applications, micro-services and other related systems and applications.
- Must have a good understanding of front end/client side development and troubleshooting and back-end micro services in Lambda architecture.
- 3+ years’ working / leading in an AWS DevOps environment. Designs, configure, deploy, tests, and debugs new and existing cloud infrastructure. Experience and skills in Dev/Ops functions.
- Must be proficient in AWS services: API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, etc. Must be able to build and manage the infrastructure.
- Working level experience with Microsoft technologies: .Net Core, Web API, MVC, Windows Services, C#, SQL Server, Defender, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful API, API development and advanced Web Services such as WCF and WEB API.
- Experience in the development of multi-tiers software applications. Working level knowledge of application systems design and methodologies.
- Experience and technical expertise working in an Agile environment, supporting Cloud Services Systems, Full stack Application Systems, and third party services.
- Excellent knowledge of Open API, Swagger, REST, JSON, MVC, and services oriented architecture.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a high volume web services and call center 24×7 business operation providing technology support, working with other IT teams (Network, Data Management, Server Computing and Peripherals, Info. Security, etc.).
- 5 years’ IT experience in medium to large company, providing day-to-day level engineering and production systems management of infrastructure (On-prem., Co-location(s), and Cloud based).
- Experience using Bitbucket, Jira, Git.
- Experience with Shell and Python scripting
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we’ve partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it’s not just the work that we do; it’s how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at
Id: 20-01566 – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDU3EeiCIeL6Dww