Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Statistician will execute responsibilities that require professional knowledge of statistics to include, but not limited to, collecting and interpreting data, data analysis, forecasting, trends, and predictions. Apply statistical theories, techniques, and methods to program results and data. Prepare data for tracking. Gather and interpret quantified information to include, but not limited to, run, swim, and academic and physical test results. Provide analysis through mathematical modeling.
•Position is based at Naval Station Great Lakes, IL
- Communicate with the COR through point papers or power point presentations about any changes, strengths, or weaknesses derived through statistical findings
- Coordinate guidance, feedback, and program evaluation with the COR prior to implementation
- Submit statistical reports, determined to be necessary by the COR, in order to document program effectiveness
- Enter course related information into Naval Special Warfare Center databases
- Monitor trends in attrition and performance and communicate these trends through electronic media to the COR
- Provide a statistical analysis of student success/failure rates and PST trends in a per class report, semi-annually to the COR
- Must be willing to operate a Company vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or other related field required
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience (within the last five years) conducting statistical analysis and related duties in a training environment
- Practical experience with data cleaning and geospatial datasets highly desired
- Experience with ggplot and R programming language highly desired
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record for the last five years
- Basic proficiency with MS Office required
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Work is typically based in a busy office/training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cEsAxLIEqahMP83fu37XHAk