A new tab will open
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Job Description
We are a healthcare industry specialty distributor serving the healthcare and medical supply markets. We are driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in several therapeutic areas. Our healthcare professional and physician customers benefit from a diverse group of products and services.
Who are we looking for in our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep professionals?
We are looking for healthcare and business-minded professionals, with successful sales track records who strive for organizational success, and seek career growth. If you have an interest in entering into a new career in Pharmaceutical Sales then this is the position for you.
What can you expect from a career with us as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative?
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting medical offices, hospitals, and rehabilitation institutions within a defined territory.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep responsibilities include:
- Providing healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing of products to current and potential customers
- Consulting with physicians, nursing, phlebotomists as well as medical office staff to secure product orders for and increase product usage
- Sustaining or generating new or repeat orders for all products and programs
- Must be able to maintain industry credentials and certification
- Supplying necessary information to operate the overall business effectively by completing all required reports accurately, completely and in a timely fashion
- Other duties related to the position
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Job opening pre-requisties:
What background and experience is needed to be one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps?
List of other qualifications that our current Pharmaceutical Sales Reps have and what we are looking for.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Experience collaborating with, supporting and driving sales through sales channel partner organization
- Must be able to acquire all industry credential as well as certification
- Attend all CME seminars and already have some pharmaceutical sales training or industry knowledg
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Education and some knowledge of the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry and market place trends