A new tab will open
Job Description: Growing medical practice looking for a mature, responsible candidate with good interpersonal skills, able to work alongside the doctor to provide concierge service to our patients and must be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Certified Medical Assistant needed to assist a 2-provider office in Boca Raton.
- Experience with phlebotomy required and various office surgical procedures.
- Work part-time approximately 25 hours/week
- Pay based on experience
- Drug-free workplace
Duties & Responsibilities:
- E-scribing RX
- Calling patients to give lab results
- Assisting the providers
- Scheduling procedures and surgeries
- Certified Medical Assistant (provide documentation)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- EHR experience
- Phlebotomy experience required
- 2 Years OBGYN Experience preferred
To Apply: Click Here