Leading Freight Forwarder / NVOCC/ Customs House Broker, with locations in 22 countries and 2500 employees strong is seeking a Finance Manager, to be based out of its Houston, Tx Office. This position offers an exceptional opportunity.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Directs the accounting staff in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Oversees and directs the IT support, as well as business transformation initiatives.
- Directs the treasury activity in tasks such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the organization.
- Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
- Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
- Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the corporation’s annual report.
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s policies and operations.
- Analyzes operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution, and determines their financial impact.
- Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with stockholders, financial institutions, and the investment community.
- Master’s degree (M.A.) or equivalent
- Five to ten years Finance Management in the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- SAP experience
- Certified Public Accounting license a plus
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate well with management-level peers as well as employees.
- Must be proficient with computers and MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance , Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
**Background and credit checks required**
When applying, the candidate should include salary requirement.
Thank you for your interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?oou9in%2bIVn2qSX8TJq5twww