Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Applications
Hybrid work environment home and in office days
The Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Applications plays a critical role in supporting our ERP and related systems. Candidates will be successful in this role if you have excelled in a similar role performing support, training, or as a Subject Matter Expert for an ERP system in a distribution environment. This position is for an individual who approaches the resolution of issues in holistic, proactive, and creative ways with a “process first” mindset to delivery. Your prior experience with multiple ERP Implementations sets you apart from other candidates. We are customer-focused and passionate.
- Optimize business processes through gathering business requirements to improve/streamline processes and procedures.
- Develop deep expertise in systems used and processes performed by Company.
- Translate strategic requirements to actionable, revenue growth outcomes.
- Be a trusted advisor to both IT and business colleagues.
- Provide support (functional, break-fix, configuration, testing) for all ERP users.
- Play a key role in new system implementations and ongoing support for other enterprise applications such as Demand Planning, Analytics, and eCommerce Platforms.
- Document business processes and create functional/design documents as needed.
- Provide timely resolution to support issues. Proactively identify trends and remediation paths.
- Create comprehensive test plans and perform testing as required. Facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide training and author reference materials.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s) Needed
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with ERP Support, ERP Training, or as an ERP Superuser/Subject Matter Expert in a distribution environment (Purchase to Pay; Sales to Cash).
- Business Process Review Facilitation experience
- Practical experience with flowcharting tools such as MS Visio.
- Working knowledge of software integration concepts.
- Experience facilitating process review initiatives and/or gathering functional software requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Critical and methodical thinking skills to address issues quickly and effectively.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and manage multiple priorities.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- ERP System implementation experience a plus.
- Basic to Intermediate SQL skills a plus.
Your initial focus is on partnering with business and technology colleagues to identify and understand requirements to optimize the use of ERP and will evolve to encompass other business systems.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1yA5E4OWsce4Qx