Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Project Manager
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Project Manager position will be responsible for organizing and maintaining essential information and details for a wide variety of assets and projects, everything from residences to commercial properties. This clarity of organization will provide for a more efficient and responsive organization. In equal proportion and importance, project management will feature both entrepreneurial endeavors and essential organizational tasks to ensure regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
Processing, Organizing, and Maintaining Information / Detail Orientation
- Maintain filing and information management systems.
- Interface with and oversee vendors and partners to ensure efficient operations and timely actions.
- Run down details and required objectives, both large and small, of various organizations.
- This element includes personal and organization assistance for executive leadership.
Maintain and Follow Through with List of Organizational Priorities
- Ensure priorities are up-to-date and actively being worked on at all times.
- Follow through with tasks to their logical conclusion.
Project Management for Entrepreneurial Opportunity
- Research new business opportunity with eye to vet implementation issues.
- Execute on business opportunity as lead project manager.
Personal Assistance for Owner on As-needed Basis
- Purchasing, home management, travel arrangements, etc. for business owner.
- Trustworthy, personable, diligent, thoughtful.
- Willingness to work and learn independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and essential software programs.
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information to gain new skills and knowledge.
Experience and Formal Education
- Progressive experience within professional roles that demonstrate required personal qualities.
- $50-70k per year (DOE), payable on the 1 st and 15 th of every month. Future raises and bonuses as earned.
- 12 flex paid days off for first two years, one additional day per year for a maximum of 15 days.
- Position classified as exempt, with no set office hours.
- Employer health insurance included.
- Possible equity offered in new business venture.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPFm5vQIIL7MrAj