Serves clients by managing cases; supporting trial proceedings, under supervision of an attorney.
* Organizes cases by establishing and organizing files; establishing calendars; expediting requirements and deadlines; documenting actions. E-filing complaints and pleadings in Circuit Court throughout the State, and in Federal Court.
* Scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints and discovery; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel;
* Manages cases by preparing case summaries, brochures for mediation conferences, exhibits, and related correspondence; scheduling mediation conferences and hearings; drafting pleadings; filing. monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; initiating and maintaining contact with clients and opposing counsel;
* Helps clients by initiating and maintaining contact; preparing clients to answer discovery; keeping clients informed of case status.
* Supports trial proceedings by organizing evidence and exhibits; taking notes; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses arrive as scheduled.
* Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed, working with other members of legal team in office to ensure achievement of firm goals.
Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Transcribing dictation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability
Highly competitive salary
401K Plan with very generous matching
100% employer paid health insurance for employee
Yearly profit sharing bonus
Paid vacation and sick time.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfqRtwAuDM22BQc