INITIALLY, THIS ROLE WILL BE REMOTE (NOT COVID RELATED), BUT EVENTUALLY, SOME TRAVEL TO OFFICE MAY BE REQUESTED IN 2021, IF AND WHEN COMPANIES RETURN TO NORMAL DURING COVID.
We are a growing stealth startup building a disruptive sensor fusion system for autonomous driving and defense applications by solving mathematically intractable problems. Our founder is a seasoned entrepreneur who has built and delivered multiple billion dollar IPOs.
We have proprietary technology that is 5-10 years ahead of the rest of the industry, and we are looking for a visionary engineer to lead software development for our company. This is a ground floor, greenfield opportunity. This role is Director-level, but we are seeking a hands-on architect.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience/background:
• Leadership experience in managing a small team of software engineers
• Familiarity with AI concepts, machine learning, and big data analysis
• Familiarity with robotics and/or autonomous driving data processing, sensor data fusion, data analysis and feature extraction
• Familiarity and experience with HW interfaces and RTL design for ASICs or FPGAs
Core experience/education will include:
• 8+ years of experience in design and development of production level SW and/or FW
• Fluency in C/C++ and Python
• Experience with real-time OSs, multi-thread processing, and programming in ARM or similar processors
• Experience with complex data structures, algorithms, large data sets, and distributed processing architectures
• Experience with communication protocol implementations, such as Ethernet packet processing
• BS/MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent
If the above compelling opportunity resonates with your experience, skills and career aspirations, please apply, and we will be in touch with you.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCbqBHO0o7%2fusQp