A new tab will open
Under the supervision of the Academic Dean, this associate provides a wide variety of administrative support for the Academic Affairs Department. This associate serves in an administrative role ensuring accurate and timely attention to detail, support to all Program Directors and Instructors as well as the Registrar.
Depending on the campus and due to the specific nature of some clinical programs, this associate may be required to schedule and dedicate significant time each week to a specific program or programs. For example, for campuses with a Dental Hygiene program, it is expected that 16 to 20 hours of this associate’s work week shall be dedicated to support for this program.
- Assist program administrators and faculty in preparation of course materials, correspondence and scheduling.
- Data entry as well as maintenance of accurate and timely program-specific student records.
- Track all faculty onboarding, development, and observation documentation.
- Assist Academic Dean and Program Directors with monitoring various academic metrics such as attendance, attrition, programmatic outcomes, and other key areas.
- Assist with special projects such as self-studies, site visits, applications, etc.
- In cooperation with the Campus Support Center, complete and track all programmatic licensure applications and state approvals.
- Attend, record and distribute minutes at departmental meetings.
- Assist in sending communications for Advisory Board meetings and serve as recording secretary to all Advisory Boards meetings.
- Provide administrative support to all associates as necessary
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of one year of clerical support experience.
To Apply: Click Here