EXPERIENCE MANAGING AND SUPPORTING MEDIUM TO LARGE ENTERPRISE ENVIRONMENTS UTILIZING HYPER-V.
Candidate should have a clearance or clearable in the future
• Deploy, configure, and maintain corporate systems and network for worldwide user.
• Manage servers, network, phone systems, and business applications.
• Monitor existing infrastructure, perform preventative maintenance work, backup and perform other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness.
• Identify and recommend design and configuration improvements of systems and applications. Investigate and analyze systemic issues and provide remediation.
• Ensure all components are maintained and work reliably to meet business needs.
• Ensure that all work and changes are performed according to the defined change management process to minimize disruption to existing business use. Provide helpdesk support as needed to employees.
• Assist in keeping track of the infrastructure assets and ensure that the infrastructure and data are always kept secure. Perform system risk assessments for corporate systems in accordance with compliance requirements
• Effectively make oral and written reports and prepare clear and concise documentation.
• Due to the vital role in supporting the business 24/7, may be required work nights or weekends in case of critical business impacting issues
Must have qualifications/skills:
• At least 6-9 years of experience as System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar IT related role.
• Experience in Hypervisor VM administration, centralized management, cluster nodes, attached storage, etc (Hyper-V and VMWare)
• Experience with Windows and Linux server setup and administration, networks (LAN and WAN), and patch management. Experience in enterprise support and configuration of Apple Mac and iOS, and Android
• Active directory administration (User account management, group policy, power shell)
• Experience in local storage administration such as install, monitor, troubleshoot, and upgrade of NAS and SAN (QNAP, Dell Equalogic or equivalent technologies)
• Knowledge of VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Domain Controller, and IIS
• Knowledge of network security such as firewall, ACL, and switch management.
• PowerShell scripting experience. • Comfortable with ambiguity. Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams across geography and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure with minimal guidance.
• Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills with attention to detail
• Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure.
Nice to Have(s):
• Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) for Windows and Apple devices
• Endpoint protection such as antivirus, application control, etc.
• Experience with industry standard practices such as SOX, ISO 27001.
• White hat scanning, NetFlow, MRTG
• Administration of SQL server
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpxAdgJTu%2fq6IQz